In need of an idea to write about for that research paper which is due
tomorrow by noon? If so, then you have come to the right place. Of course,
some of these papers might not be what your instructor is looking for, but
turning in something is better than turning in nothing at all. If there
is a Star Wars oriented research paper you would like to add to this list,
send it to email@example.com.
NOTE: Star Wars Research Papers is for
entertainment purposes only. They are not actual research papers.
- Boba Fett: Alive in One Universe, Dead in Another?
A Study of Canon in the Star Wars Universe
- Wookiee or Wookie?
- The Mythology of Star Wars
- The origin and survival of intergalactic American and British
- "Do you speak Bachi?": A survivor's guide to moisture generators
- A complete grammar and stylistic analysis of Wookie. Volume 1.
- If the Dark Side is so Strong, Then Why is the Emperor Dead?
- If the Light Side is so Strong, Then Why are all the Jedi Dead?
- The Rebel Alliance. Ethical problems in the use of guerilla to gain freedom.
- The Skywalker Family: A Study in Dysfunctionality
- Freudian Aspects of the Star Wars Trilogy
- Leia: How Do You Handle Finding Out You Have a Brother & He is Your Twin?
- The Skywalkers: The Anatomy of Black & White
- She's Not Heavy, She's My Sister - The Taboo of Twins
- I Have No Grandfather and I Must Scream: Luke's Story
- Not ready are you. Force-talented teenagers and their education
- Rebellion vs. Empire & Jedi vs. Sith, or the psychological causes of
non-existence of neutral behaviour in the galactic civil war
- You want this, don't you? Jedi Knights and sexual desire.
- Wampas: Misunderstood Creatures of Hoth
- Yoda and Salacious Crumb: Are their species related?
- There is always a bigger fish: latest discovers in marine biology of Naboo
- Does the Star Wars Galaxy contain a planet with more than one
- An Analysis of Major Political Systems in the Star Wars Galaxy
- Career or Life: Would you serve Vader?
- How to Win Friends and Avoid Lord Vader's Attention: A Study in
Advancement Through the Imperial Ranks
- Tarkin, Motti, & Tagge: Study of a Triumvirate
- Empire or Republic? Two political systems in comparison
- General Solo, or how to become a general just by being a princess' boyfriend
- Masters of the Force: The lacking importance of non-force-talented
individuals in the political and military scenery of the galaxy.
- Ewoks: Saviors of the Rebellion or Bar-B-Q?
- Lando: The Art of The Bad Deal
- The Special Editions: New Scenery or Soviet-esque Historical Revisionism?
- Emperor Palpatine: Does The Force have hidden benefits, or is it just
- George Lucas' Stormtrooper: Did He or Didn't He?
An analytical look at one scene from Star Wars and its
influence on popular culture.
- Malpractice In A Galaxy Far, Far Away: The Story of Dr. Evazan
- Bounty Hunters: Do We Need Their Scum?
- Behind the Mask: The Life of Boba Fett
- The Fine Art of Removing Optical Sensors: The Story of Salacious Crumb
- "This is my Decoy": The Pros and Cons of a Historic Deception
- What the Hell Is That For?: The Significance of Cosmetic Details on Naboo
- A Wild Karrde: Smugglers and The Women Who Love Them
- The Stormtrooper's Pocket Combat Companion, Volume 1: Mindlessly
Running at an Enemy, Yelling "there's one, set for stun"
- Always two of them How two Sith managed to win against the entire Jedi
Order first and lose against one already captured trainee some years afterwards.
- Force-brokers: the hidden secrets of the Jedi Order. Historical
involvements of Jedis in the greatest catastrophes of the galaxy.
- The Battle of Endor the story of an entire legion of my best troops:
how could a dozen Ewoks defeat the best-equipped military force ever?
- Shield Generators: Shouldn't these be better shielded?
- If stormtroopers wear heavy armor then how does one shot
from a blaster kill them?
- Speed and Velocity: A Review of the Fastest Ship This Millenium
- The Death Star: Where is the Front Located?
- Battle of the Bands: Figrin D'an vs. Max Rebo
- Lapti Nek or Jedi Rocks: A Comparison of the Musical Style of ROTJ
- The Death Stars: Rampant Overkill or Justified Military Weapons?
- Jawas: Would you buy a used droid from them?
- Stormtrooper Training: why are we paying taxes when the results don't show?
- Is that dewback burger to go? An analysis of Tatooine fast food chains.
- Credits will do fine: An inquiry into the nature and causes of the wealth of galaxies.
- Sandpeople, who are they descended from, and are there any
possibilities for a peaceful coexistence between them and the
moisture farmers of Tatooine?
- To Be or Not To Be: A Study in Gungan Death Penalties
- The Ewoks: How Did They Cut Down Such Large Trees?
- Life Behind A Mask: Boba's Story
- Why Jedi Dissappear (and Why Some Don't)
- Galactic Conquering for Dummies
- Running From One Side of the Galaxy to the Other on 15 Credits a Day
Contributors: Chris Hawkins, usher, Snowy, Andrew Muir, Wedge,
Jedi Bear, Chris Baile, Admiral Daala, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Y2cool729@aol.com, Charlie Rowe, LeGault@charter.net, email@example.com,